December 01, 2009

Family guy

Who said this?
I loved President Bush. He is my No. 1 man in my life because he helped me when I really needed that help.
It was Auntie Obama, arrived in USA in 2000, ordered out in 2002, ordered deported in 2004, now awaiting a re-hearing of her already adjudicated plea for political asylum from Kenya while living in public housing in Boston. She used to visit state senator Obama who must have been studiedly incurious about how come she lives in America. I don't blame him really, but it gives me pause on his frame of mind for immigration law.

Who said this?
I am a Christian.
It was Grandma Obama, now in Mecca on the Hajj paid for by Saudi King Abdullah.

I like Obama's Auntie and Grandma. They seem feisty, decent people, albeit protective of the family's black sheep.

No comments: